Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.413 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨53,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨44,036 (2,683TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)