Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00162 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 77% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,193 (﷼ 56,939,206) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)