Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25982 INR / YER
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 29% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,768 (168,453 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)