Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25508 INR / YER
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,195 (181,098 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 24,810 (about 1 hour ago)