Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.652 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 134% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,780 (€1,577) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)