Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.993 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 122% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,138 (€1,225) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (40 minutes ago)