Cost of living comparison between San Sebastian, Spain and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.911 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 108% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,023 (€2,318) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)