Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 102% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,631 (€2,241) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)