Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 107% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,461 (€2,312) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (37 minutes ago)