Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 104% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,046 (€2,123) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)