Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.098 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 109% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,082 (€986) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €18,850 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Vadodara costs ₨180 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)