Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.010 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 66% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,496 ($869) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)