Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.750 INR / HNL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 38% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,215 (L 18,621) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨13,215 (about 1 hour ago)