Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.753 INR / HNL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,782 (L 41,694) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)