Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.711 INR / HNL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 39% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,549 (L 16,433) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)