Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.962 INR / HNL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 51% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,813 (L 41,462) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (about 2 hours ago)