Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.302 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 64% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,909 (Mex$ 38,739) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (less than a minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 3 hours ago)