Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.582 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 70% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,378 (Mex$ 16,576) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Jose, California costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)