Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.624 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 69% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,855 (Mex$ 18,174) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €670 (about 1 hour ago)