Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.805 INR / ARS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨53,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨35,278 (ARS $12,575) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)