Cost of living comparison between San Miguel de Allende, Mexico and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.595 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,961 (Mex$ 31,975) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)