Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.585 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 56% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,459 (Mex$ 15,192) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 2 hours ago)