Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.367 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,144 (Mex$ 14,595) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)