Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.304 INR / ARS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,560 (ARS $23,134) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)