Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.426 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,837 (Mex$ 27,387) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)