Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.648 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,943 (Mex$ 13,692) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)