Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.422 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,924 (Mex$ 12,835) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)