Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.274 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,483 (Mex$ 29,162) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)