Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.139 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,248 (Mex$ 27,160) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (30 minutes ago)