Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.736 INR / ARS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨27,098 (ARS $7,254) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)