Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.937 INR / ARS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨31,827 (ARS $8,083) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)