Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.283 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 135% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,000 (Php67,809) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)