Cost of living comparison between San Juan, La Union, Philippines and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.371 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 152% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,804 (Php137,675) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)