Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.253 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 126% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,678 (Php66,799) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)