Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.582 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 56% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,703 (Mex$ 16,109) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (27 minutes ago)