Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 987 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12447 INR / CRC
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 109% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,727 (₡ 1,363,636) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)