Cost of living comparison between San Jose, Costa Rica and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 958 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12533 INR / CRC
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 107% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,245 (₡ 1,238,670) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 3 hours ago)