Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.280 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 115% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,751 (Php53,724) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)