Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.704 INR / ARS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is 5% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨32,429 (ARS $8,754) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (37 minutes ago)