Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09920 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,866 (CH$502,691) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)