Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09644 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,851 (CH$1,045,744) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)