Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09761 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,575 (CH$497,625) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)