Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.460 INR / ARS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 23% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,482 (ARS $27,433) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (29 minutes ago)