Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.989 INR / ARS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 77% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,654 (ARS $16,458) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)