Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.284 INR / ARS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 48% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,110 (ARS $16,174) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)