Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.987 INR / ARS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 75% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,164 (ARS $35,661) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 16 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Tampa, Florida costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)