Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 566 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.606 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 113% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,225 ($1,056) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)