Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.044 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,226 (5,721TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)