Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.218 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,374 (3,414TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)