Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.579 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 24% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,480 (2,683TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)