Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.537 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,289 (2,767TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)