Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02095 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 6% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨70,253 (3,353,073 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (33 minutes ago)