Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00809 INR / UZS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 8% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨29,579 (3,656,712 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)