Cost of living in Samara, Russia vs Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.076 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 24% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,188 (руб 62,427) in Samara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 5 hours ago)