Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,968 (руб 58,735) in Samara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)