Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 15 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.623 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 152% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,862 (€1,113) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)