Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 131% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,569 (€1,233) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)