Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 124% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,844 (€2,522) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (21 minutes ago)