Cost of living comparison between Salvador, Brazil and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 718 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.578 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,429 (R$ 5,845) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)