Cost of living comparison between Saltillo, Mexico and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.294 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,092 (Mex$ 29,776) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)