Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.579 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 34% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,515 (Mex$ 14,953) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)