Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 904 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.789 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 131% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,891 ($1,357) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)