Cost of living comparison between Salt Lake City, Utah, United States and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 592 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.945 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 143% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨197,429 ($2,949) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)