Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.429 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 87% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,993 ($2,323) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (35 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)