Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.090 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 76% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,720 ($963) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bridgetown costs 1.29 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)