Cost of living comparison between Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.011 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 95% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,978 ($2,146) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)