Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 125% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,195 (€1,367) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (about 1 hour ago)