Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 136% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨184,538 (€2,554) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)