Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,998 in Salem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)