Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,694 in Salem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)