Cost of living comparison between Salatiga, Indonesia and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00514 INR / IDR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 4% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨74,681 (Rp 14,537,009) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)