Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00483 INR / IDR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨73,749 (Rp 15,280,014) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 2 hours ago)