Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00503 INR / IDR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨74,447 (Rp 14,796,149) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (40 minutes ago)