Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.358 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 81% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,255 (€812) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)