Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,137 (€1,148) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)