Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.506 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,444 (€906) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)