Cost of living comparison between Salalah, Oman and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 173.866 INR / OMR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 75% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,033 (﷼ 788) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (37 minutes ago)