Cost of living comparison between Salalah, Oman and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 176.894 INR / OMR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 91% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,488 (﷼ 879) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)