Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.981 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,517 (19,948 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)