Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 116% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,878 (€1,016) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (about 1 hour ago)