Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 48% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,460 (руб 67,568) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (28 minutes ago)