Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey vs Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.383 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 194% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,126 (£1,561) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 10 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)