Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.756 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 225% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,103 (£1,122) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)