Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.913 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 213% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,171 (£1,166) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)