Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.297 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 218% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨258,262 (£3,100) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (35 minutes ago)