Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.197 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 182% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨211,765 (£2,515) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (34 minutes ago)