Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.755 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 216% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨236,698 (£2,826) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (30 minutes ago)