Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey vs Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.957 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 195% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,982 (£1,827) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)