Cost of living comparison between Saint Peter Port, Guernsey and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 86.574 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 192% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨219,341 (£2,534) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)