Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.363 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 188% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,327 (£1,581) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)