Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.692 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 200% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,125 (£1,235) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (34 minutes ago)