Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.689 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 223% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,782 (£1,211) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)