Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12419 INR / XOF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨34,000 (273,779 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)