Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 101% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,545 (€1,019) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)