Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.650 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,863 (₨136,725) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)