Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.727 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 95% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,383 (3,067 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)