Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.401 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,888 (5,481 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)