Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.096 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 70% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,606 (R 25,038) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)