Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 93% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,172 (€2,175) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Riga costs €78 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)