Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.032 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 84% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,690 (NZ$2,867) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)