Cost of living comparison between Rostov-on-Don, Russia and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,313 (руб 86,144) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥80,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$5,160 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 20,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)