Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,732 (руб 38,606) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)