Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,354 (руб 42,337) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)