Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,009 (€1,842) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)