Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 69.788 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,636 (€1,843) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)