Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.098 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 78% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,202 (€839) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)