Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,545 (€1,812) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (44 minutes ago)