Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 365 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.748 INR / ARS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 58% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,236 (ARS $13,936) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)