Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.030 INR / ARS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 79% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,390 (ARS $33,345) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (38 minutes ago)